Electronic Bore Plug Gages
Edmunds Electronic Bore Plug Gages are manufactured with hardned steel, chrome-plated body and tungsten-carbide contacts, and designed for rigorous production use. An insulated handle contains and protects an Edmunds cartridge type electronic probe. Changing between sizes require change of the plug only. Our electronic plugs are available in two styles and several sizes:
Double taper pilot standard on plugs over .532" dia.
How to Order
- Check sizes to be gaged
- Style (Thru-Hole or Close-To-Shoulder)
- Readout and full-scale range to be used
- Whether masters are required
- Or, send us a print, and we will select the proper bore plug
- Length of cable (4 or 8 ft.) for handle assembly
To request additional information, Contact us.
A New Dimension In Precision Measurement
Toll Free 877-521-5818